Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jan 10th 2007, Wednesday: 128 days to go...

(16:51) Today we got our paychecks. I didn’t know we were paid for this service. Since we’re considered as privates we got around 9 dollars (13 YTL) for the first month. Also, tomorrow we’ll probably have our draws.

Another highlight of today is, a high-rank commander called superior-liutenant (I don’t know if this rank exists in other countries) came to me and asked if I am the aikido guy. I said yes and he said he wants me to train him. So if I stay here, I hope I’ll be his trainer so maybe things won’t be that boring. But still, I wanna get outta here to a distant, much calmer place.

1 comment:

OnurT said...

Askerlik 5 ay, blog 7 ay oldu, halen bitiremedin şu anılarını ya...

Noel Baba evine gelmeden çabucak bitir artık anılarını...