Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Dec 22nd 2006 Friday; 145 after midnight...

(20:29) I’m glad to say that the days are passing faster every day. Today we got our rifles and did simple training. Standing and waiting to get the rifle was of course killing, I was barely standing up after 3 hours. Damn.

Also, two completely opposite groups, the uneducated and childish commandos and university graduate adults are slowly blending into each other. I remember myself waking up to a nightmare on the second day of the military, getting scared of everything, choking between the walls. Each day we’re becoming more and more sluts of the military. We’re starting not to care about imprisonment or the stupid work the commanders make us do, and we’re enjoying our stay, laughing at every opportunity possible. And my language is becoming more and more offensive everyday. I never cussed in my life as much as I did in these 10 days. I just hope I’ll be able to get back to normal when I’m out.

Just like we’re looking like them, the commandos are looking like us more everyday. Yesterday one of them took my friend’s book and read the first page. He said he liked it but his friend said “You don’t have enough brains to read that book” The guy objected but, he said he doesn’t know the meaning of “monotone” & “clichet”. After searching, they managed to find someone who knows these words,

Monotone is , like I wake up every morning at 5 and...”

“Dickhead you wake up at 6:30”

No comments: