Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dec 19th 2006 Tuesday (20:10) 148 days to go after midnight

I’m slowly getting used to this walking and tiring my ass off. Every 10 minute brake we’re given, I sit on the grass of the training field and dream away. Yesterday I thought about my old loves, and girls I loved. I wonder what all my ex-s are doing,if they’re with someone else, if they’re happy. I thought about myself when I was with Flori 5 years ago. I thought how much I have changed in 5 years. How far apart we have been with each other. How far apart we are right now, her being “literally” 1000km north west of İzmir and me 1000km’s east of it.

And of course, funny things keep happening, I keep realising what they say about Turkey is so true, that it’s the biggest mosaic on earth. People from different cities have so much difference, yet so much in common.

Like, a guy from Black Sea region moaned about how slow my moves are while he always rushes for every move. I told him he’s from Black Sea and I’m Aegean, for Black Sea people move quickly and without thinking and Aegean people think alot and move slowly...

No comments: