Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 12th 2006 Tuesday: 156 days to go...

Today’s my second day in the army. I couldn’t write anything yesterday because my head was still heavy because of the tiring 12 hour bus trip. I feel lucky because I was sent to a warm and a comfortable place, I still say this whole thing totally suck. A comfortable prison is still a prison. Nevertheless, without this military service I wouldn’t realise the real value of the people around me, my family, my friends, even my Youtube friends, and I wouldn’t realise how much you guys care about me. (14:38) I had to cut writing because the commander called us up. He asked who applied the army yesterday, it was five of us, he called me and made me the squad leader. Now I’m responsible for around 120 people. Dude!

OK Where was I? A few months ago I was very miserable that I don’t have a girlfriend who’ll think about me when I go. Yesterday I realised how stupid I was, because there are tens of people who care and think about me.

After all, military service is maybe GOOD for people. You learn to appreciate everything you’ve taken for granted. Your own bath, yourown bed, room, people you love, the internet, walking freely wherever you go.

Secondly, I’m so pissed off at guys who can get everything they want, who got lots of money, the best girlfriends, and never even need to work for a living. So this military service is good to have revenge on them! I don’t feel too uncomfortable being here, but such a service surely devastates playboys like those guys.

Today I was at the lounge sitting, saw a private with a long broken flourescent bulb in his hand. So I took it from him and studied Jp kata and Jo suburi with it (if you don’t know what I mean, watch my “Learning Jo Kata” Video) People turned and started watching me, so as you see I’m providing entertainment wherever I go (no wonder they made me the squad leader)

No comments: